To fold down the windshield on a jeep wrangler, first remove the two bolts at the base of the windshield frame using a socket wrench. Then, fold the windshield down and rest it on the hood.
If you own a jeep wrangler, then you probably know how to fold down the windshield. But for those who don’t, it’s actually quite simple. All you need to do is remove the two bolts that hold the windshield in place. Then, you can fold down the windshield and enjoy the wind in your hair as you drive.
How Do Jeep Wrangler Windshields Fold Down?
The windshield of a jeep wrangler folds down by unbolting the windshield frame from the body of the jeep.
Jeep Wrangler windshields are designed to fold down for easy cleaning and repair. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
1. Start by opening the hood and disconnecting the windshield wipers.
2. Next, remove the bolts that hold the windshield frame in place.
3. Once the bolts are removed, the windshield can be lifted out of the frame.
4. Finally, fold the windshield down and reattach the bolts to secure it in place.
What Is The Process For Folding Down A Jeep Wrangler Windshield?
To fold down the windshield on a Jeep Wrangler, first remove the two bolts that hold the windshield frame in place. Then, disconnect the windshield wipers and fold them down. Finally, fold down the windshield and secure it with the provided straps.
1. Park the Jeep in a safe and level area.
2. Place the Jeep in Park and turn off the engine.
3. Unhook the windshield tie-down straps from the windshield frame.
4. Unlatch the windshield header from the windshield frame.
5. Fold the windshield down onto the hood.
6. Reattach the windshield header to the windshield frame.
7. Rehook the windshield tie-down straps to the windshield frame.
The jeep wrangler windshield can be folded down by removing the two bolts that hold it in place.
If you have any questions about how jeep wrangler windshields fold down, feel free to leave a comment below.